ACCESS SCAFFOLDING SYSTEM
Mach Plus is a ringlock type light weight scaffolding system.
Mach Plus ringlock system can be used for shoring as well as access purpose
Mach Plus ringlock systems Lightweight components mean additional savings when it comes to shipping
Mach Plus ringlock uses higher strength steel of 420mpa yield strength, so high load-bearing capacity.
SAVE WEIGHT SAVE MONEY WITHOUT COMPROMISING STRENGTH
As per industry reports, 80% of the total cost of scaffolding is attributed towards labour cost that is involved in loading and unloading and erection and dismantling of scaffolding. With MÄCH PLUS we have made this cost more efficient by making the entire system lighter without compromising on the required strength.
MACH PLUS STANDARD :
- Reduction in wall thickness from 3.2 to 2.5 means up to 22 % less weight.
- Using higher strength steel of 420mpa yield strength for vertical tube.
- Integrated spigot with less play at joint for better transmission of forces.
- Higher strength Rosette with lesser thickness.
- No. of Rosette’s per vertical has been reduced by increasing the distance from 0.5m to 1.0m.
- When 0.5m height is required for handrail application, customer can use ROSETTE CLAMPS to fit the ledgers.
MACH PLUS LEDGER TRANSOM :
- Mach Plus ledger tube cross section is made of Rectangular shape to get more load bearing capacity in lighter section.
- New wedge-head design with sheet metal type for safe function for safer scaffolding erection from secured level.